Residential Roofing in Rancho Cucamonga
If you are looking to ensure that your home stands the test of time no matter what mother nature throws at it, then you need to guarantee that your roof is in proper working order. The simple fact of the matter is that irrespective of how well designed or built your home is, with a damaged or depreciated roof in place, problems will occur. When it comes to designing, installing or repairing the roof in your Rancho Cucamonga home, you really can’t afford to take chances. That is why if you want the best for your home, you need to contact Greentek Construction Inc today. Don’t take chances with inferior roofing teams when the specialists are here and available for you to use.
Metal Roofs for Your Rancho Cucamonga Home
At Greentek Construction Inc, we spend a lot of time brushing up on the latest developments in roofing technology. Every few years, there is another breakthrough. Most recently, we’ve seen solar shingles, power tiles, glass solar heat shingles, and other types of solar roof systems. Flat roofs have also increased in popularity, and so have ‘cool roofs’—which you’d have to see to believe.
But, like they say, the classics never go out of style. The centuries-old metal roof system seems to be on the rise yet again. For quite some time it seemed like you only saw metal roofs on barns and industrial buildings, but in the last number of years they’ve begun to reappear in the quaint neighborhoods of Rancho Cucamonga and beyond.
It might seem surprising that such an industrial and rugged material is being used to protect people’s homes, but when you look at all the great qualities a metal roof system has, it makes perfect sense.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
When someone mentions metal roofing to you, it doesn’t exactly make you think of a welcoming home in a pleasant neighborhood, does it? Believe it or not, it has become the first-rate choice for single-family households. Is it just because of its cost? No—after all, there are other more affordable roofing systems on the market. There are other reasons, which inclue:
- 1. Variety of Styles and Looks: Despite the fact that metal roofs are constructed of only a few metals—usually steel or aluminum—metal roofs are available in an endless array of colors. And we’re not just talking about brown or black here, either. The color of your metal roof can be as customizable as the can of paint you select for your home’s interior. Asphalt shingles, on the other hand, only have 20 varieties at best. The variety doesn’t just stop at colors, either. If you don’t like the look of the standard vertical metal panels on your roof you can choose interlocking metal shingles!
- 2. Long-Lasting: When you’re considering roofing systems, the expected lifespan of the installation and its materials is of the utmost importance. Discounted asphalt shingles might be the affordable choice for the initial purchase and installation, but they’ll likely require much maintenance and costly replacements. Even if the initial cost of your metal roof system is a little more than you’d like to spend, you can rest easy knowing that you will only be spending less on maintenance, repairs, and replacements down the road. Just how long is a metal roof expected to last? With proper maintenance it can last longer than 50 years! If you coat your roof with protective aluminum and zinc? Nearly 100 years!
- 3. Weather and Fire-Resistant: Metal roofs are without question the most durable and protective roof a home could have. Only in the event of a faulty installation would a metal roof ever leak. They can withstand winds of up to 140 miles per hour and they are extremely resistant to fires.
Asphalt Shingle Roofing for Your Home
If you are looking for a reliable and trusted choice for the roof of your Rancho Cucamonga home, then you really don’t need to look past asphalt shingles. The reality is that while they mightn’t be the most exciting or unique option for your roof, the fact of the matter is that there’s a reason why they are the most popular roof covering in North America. Having installed asphalt shingle roofs in homes across Rancho Cucamonga, we are uniquely placed to highlight many of the benefits that they offer homes of all shapes and sizes. Some of the most visible advantages of asphalt shingle roofs include:
- Affordability: Simply put, asphalt shingles are among the most affordable roofing options on the market. So, if you are operating under a strict budget then you need to strongly consider the benefits that this choice provides.
- Quick Installation Time: Another advantage of asphalt shingle roofs is that they can be installed very quickly and without much complexity. If time is of the essence for you and your family then this could be the perfect choice for you.
- Durable and Long-Lasting: As a homeowner in Rancho Cucamonga, you don’t need us at Greentek Construction Inc to tell you how important a trait durability is for your home’s roof. Thankfully, with asphalt shingles on your roof you can rest assured that your home will be adequately protected from whatever mother nature can throw at it.
- Flexible Options: We offer our asphalt shingles in a range of grades that have a life expectancy ranging from fifteen to thirty years. What’s more our top of the range asphalt shingles come in a wide variety of colors. So, regardless of the color of your home or roof, we can guarantee a color scheme and material grade that will best meet your needs.
Number One Roofing Team
With years of combined experience and a professional desire to provide the best possible service for all our residential clients in Rancho Cucamonga, there really is no job too big or task too small for our skilled team of roofing experts. Don’t settle for second best when the number one roofing team in Rancho Cucamonga is here for you to use.
If you google ‘roofing contractors near me’, you might find a lot of different companies with a lot of unsatisfied customers. It is no secret that there are some construction companies out there who have given our industry a pretty bad name. Some of these companies might fail to finish the job on time, or they might not clean up after themselves. Some companies might even surprise clients with unexpected costs at the last minute.
Our competitors fail to satisfy their customers because of poor planning and a lack of professional pride. Here at Greentek Construction Inc though, we take pride in our craft and promise to always provide the best work for the best prices. When you work with us, we guarantee:
- Value-driven quotes
- Licensed, bonded technicians
- Full insurance
- Flexible service hours
- Courteous and respectful crew members
- An always-precise installation approach
- Strict adherence to safety protocols
- Set start and finish times
Common Roof Repairs
When it comes to roof repairs, the problem we have received calls about the most is the leaking roof. Luckily, this means that we know how to repair a leak better than anyone else in Rancho Cucamonga area. Though if we don’t get your call to come and investigate the leak, one minor problem can quickly become a very big deal. Many things can go wrong when that water makes its way into your home. Mold can develop, ceilings can begin to sag, and so on. Electrical problems can also arise from a leaky roof as well.
Here is a short list of some of the common problems that can be a sign of a leaky roof:
- Pooling water on countertops or floors
- Punctures in your substrate
- Cracks, blisters, and bubbles in your ceiling
- Blow-off or loose material from high winds
If you notice any of these problems around your home, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Let us get to work before one small leak becomes a big problem.
Regular Roofing Maintenance in Rancho Cucamonga
We’ve said before and we’ll say it again: the best way to keep your residential roof in working order is with regular maintenance and upkeep. We know this sounds like we are just trying to squeeze more money out of our clients, but that is not the case.
Investing in minor upkeep and regular maintenance will actually save you money in the long run! When you compare the headaches and cost of replacing your entire roof all at once after years of neglect, it is a no-brainer. Identifying and quickly fixing problems early is the best way to reduce the chance of future catastrophes.
Rancho Cucamonga’s Best Roof Replacement Service
Sometimes you’ll need a new roof and that’s that. When that day finally comes, you’re going to want to put your home in the hands of the area’s approved roofing experts. How long your roof will last depends entirely on the skill and precision of the team performing the installation. Are you in need of a new roof? Call us today!